Success in logistics field depends from:
- If the company has a strong team;
- Organized optimal routes;
- If the company has secure transport base.
Joint stock company "Agrologistika" vehicle fleet consists of 260 trucks with refrigerated trailers and 95% of it meet EURO 6 standard. Our company transport cargo by Mercedes-Benz, MAN, Volvo and Scania trucks, supplied with Krone and Schmitz Cargobull refrigerated semi-trailer manufacturers.
Why is it important?
- 50 EURO 6 trucks pollute the environment as much as 1 heavyweight car a decade ago;
- EURO 6 trucks emit less than 50% solids and less than 80% nitrous oxide;
- Temperature of cargo trailers is maintained in the range of -25°C iki +25°C;
- The loads can be transported by 2 levels;
- The ability to carry cargo of different temperatures in one semi – trailer;
- Internal semi – trailer‘s dimensions: height – 2,65 m, width 2,46 m, length 13,4 m;
- The maximum cargo load up to 23,5 tons;
- The capacity of 33 EURO pallets and ability to change it;
- Three axle semi – trailers;
- Internal volume 87 m3.